We are super excited to announce the winners of #NetlifyHackathon. More than 150 open-source projects were built and deployed to Netlify in just four weeks in Feb 2022. It was tough to pick up the winners due to each of the projects' excellent quality and uniqueness! 🙌
We can see all the hard work in your participation, and we would like to thank you for devoting your time and building an open-source project for the Hackathon.
All the entries were judged based on product thinking, UI/UX, quality of code, best practices, article completeness, and comprehensibility. The entries were judged one by one and manually.
By no particular order, the winners 🥳 of the #NetlifyHackathon Hackathon are as follows:
- Introducing Wordable - The Better Wordle
by Osada Vidath Chandrasekara
- Dev Care: One stop solution to take care of your health as developers
by Siddhi Gate
- Introducing Hyperdocs - The simplest way to build docs for your project
- Desma - A design system manager for all your projects
by Pedro Cruz
- Introducing WebQL: the low-code platform to consider next
by Akhil Gautam
- Introducing Momento: A Productivity app to track the progress of your projects
- Launching Flare - The twitter for developers we all have been wanting
by Adithya Sreyaj
- Introducing CropScore: An Image Cropper for Content Creators
- Tf.js Playground: A Code Playground for Exploring Tensorflow.js
by Aniuchi Adaobi Michelle
- buzzphonics: a learning app
by Debbie Dann
- Introducing Quizco: Quiz Builder + Assessment Tool
by Vishwajeet Raj
- Introducing glimpse, a reader's corner to discover new books
by Rutik Wankhade
- Introducing HashCSS - Powerful tools for css needs
- Introducing Fetiino - Extract color palettes from images and do more with colors. by Akinkunmi Israel Oyewole
- Introducing Hashnode Roulette
by Alex Kates
🎁 Top 5 Winners
- 2000 USD + Swag kits
🎁 10 Runners Up Prizes
- 1000 USD + Swag kits
🏅 Participants (with a valid project)
- A participation badge for your blog 🏅
How to claim the prizes:
All the winners and runners-up will receive an email (to the primary email address on Hashnode) with instructions to claim the prize from the Hashnode team next week.
Events you can participate next on Hashnode
- Hasura Hackathon; 5 Grand Winners (1000 USD each) and 10 Runner Up (500 USD each) - 13 days left
- #WomenWhoTech writing challenge; win a free T-shirt by supporting this campaign
🎉 Congratulations to all winners - and to all who joined the hackathon. We look forward to seeing you participate in our next Hackathon hosted by Hasura.
Thank you again for participating and making #netlifyhackathon a success.
👋 Interested in hosting a hackathon on Hashnode?
Hashnode is one of the fastest-growing tech blogging communities for sharing knowledge on the internet. These Hackathons allow DevTools and API companies to promote their products among a growing community of software developers.
Fill out this form if your company is interested in partnering with Hashnode for a Hackathon.