🥇 Linode x Hashnode Hackathon Winners
The winning projects and participants!
3 min read
We are super excited to announce the winners of the #LinodeHackathon. Over 60 amazing projects were built using Linode in four weeks throughout June. It was tough to pick the winners after reviewing so many unique projects! 👏
All the entries were individually judged (one by one by the Hashnode and Linode teams) based on creativity, product thinking, UI/UX, code quality, best practices, article completeness, and comprehensibility.
Based on this criteria we narrowed down 15 winners and would like to say a big thank you to all who participated and shared high quality projects with the community! 💎
We can see all the hard work in your participation, and really appreciate you devoting your time and building an open-source project for our Linode Hackathon.
Drum rolls, please! By no particular order, the winners 🥳 of the #LinodeHackathon are as follows:
- Unveiling Zed, a new sharing experience right in your browser by Quavo
- Tymonial: Ease the process of feedback collection by Benaiah
- Detect Toxic Comments in Your App Using Toxicity Space by Diky Hadna 👾
- Introducing SplitBill: Split bills easily with friends by Rushil Patel
- Introducing Devtree.link - Create your Mini portfolio in minutes by Vikas Rai
- 13bhai - Find resources to learn and opportunities to earn. All at one place by Rounak Singh
- getReferral - Manage referrals easily and apply at one click for openings by Apoorv Taneja
- Introducing 10 Minute Endpoint: Webhook Testing Made Easy by Carlonn Rivers
- Introducing qrate - A smart tool to curate your links the smart way by Somnath Mishra
- Introducing Diode: Easily deploy your web apps in two steps 🚀 by Arijit Roy
Top 5 Winners
- 1000 USD 💰💰
- Hashnode Swag 👕
10 Runners Up Prizes
- 500 USD 💰
- Hashnode Swag 👕
Participants (with a valid project)
A participation badge for your blog 🏅
How to claim the prizes
All the winners and runners-up will receive an email (to the primary email address on Hashnode) with instructions to claim the prize from the Hashnode team in the next few days.
Events you can participate in next on Hashnode
Take part in July's hackathon in collaboration with PlanetScale - hackathons are a great way to build your portfolio and meet other great developers. Build an open-source project you've been dreaming of using PlanetScale, and compete for $20,000 in cash prizes and swags!
There are more hackathons lined up for this summer. Don't forget to join Hashnode's Discord server and follow @hashnode on Twitter for the latest updates.
✨ Congratulations to all winners and participants. We're lucky to have such an active and growing community, and we look forward to seeing you in our next hackathons!
Thank you again for making #LinodeHackathon a success.