We are super excited to announce the winners of #HasuraHackathon. A plethora of Hasura open-source apps & APIs were built in a span of four weeks. We are blown away by the quality and the originality of the submissions! ✨
We can see all the hard work in your participation, and we would like to thank you for devoting your time and building a project for our Hasura Hackathon.
All the entries were judged based on creativity, product thinking, UI/UX, quality of code, best practices, article completeness, and comprehensibility. The entries were judged one by one and manually by the Hashnode and Hasura staff.
By no particular order, the winners 🥳 of the #HasuraHackathon are as follows:
- Introducing HasuraChamp: Grow your knowledge of Hasura with fun quizzes by Sourabh Mandal
- The Classroom: Building a Learning Management System with Hasura by Eyuel Berga Woldemichael
- Kross post by Karthikeyan
- Saydle - A Wordle clone that uses your voice to play! by Rishabh Raizada
- Building an Anonymous Chat App using Hasura & GraphQL - Secretly by Amit Wani
- Introducing Formee by Arpan Pandey
- Introducing Codyper - learn to code and increase typing speed at once Aashish Panthi
- Introducing Neno by Emmanuel Daniel
- Introducing HouseBid - The next-gen bidding platform by Mohit Yadav
- Introducing AlgoShare : a platform to share and ask coding problems by Mit Suthar
🎁 Top 5 Winners
- 1000 USD
- Hasura Credits worth 1000 USD
- Hashnode Swag
🎁 10 Runners Up Prizes
- 500 USD + Swag kits
- Hasura Credits worth 500 USD
- Hashnode Swag
🏅 Participants (with a valid project)
- A participation badge for your blog
How to claim the prizes:
All the winners and runners-up will receive an email (to the primary email address on Hashnode) with instructions to claim the prize from the Hashnode team in the next few days.
Events you can participate in next on Hashnode:
The Epic Hashnode Writeathon, a challenge that will take place over the course of four weeks (18th April to 15th May 2022), and is a chance for you to write the article you always wanted and also share it with the community of thousands of Hashnode readers — plus, an opportunity to win upto 3,000 USD.
🎉 Congratulations to all winners - and to all who joined the hackathon. We look forward to seeing you participate in our next hackathons. Stay tuned!
Thank you again for participating and making #HasuraHackathon a success.
👋 Interested in hosting a hackathon on Hashnode?
Hashnode is one of the fastest-growing tech blogging communities for sharing knowledge on the internet. These Hackathons allow DevTools and API companies to promote their products among a growing community of software developers.
Fill out this form if your company is interested in partnering with Hashnode for a Hackathon.