We are super excited to announce the winners of #ClerkHackathon. Several projects were built and deployed using ClerkDev in a span of four weeks (July 1st to July 31st). We are blown away by the quality and the originality of the submissions!
We appreciate you taking the time to build an open-source project for our Hackathon.🙌
All the entries were judged based on product thinking, UI/UX, quality of code, best practices, article completeness, and comprehensibility. The entries were judged one by one and manually.
By no particular order, the winners 🥳 of the #ClerkHackathon Hackathon are as follows:
- ChatCube - Created by Avneesh Agarwal.
- Easy Pastes - Easiest way to create and share code pastes - Created by Usman Sabuwala.
- Introducing OS Resume - Created by Vishwajeet Raj.
- Introducing Slickr - Created by Savio Martin.
- Introducing Goals Vine - Created by Yuvaraj.
- Flashcoll platform to share your github projects and find collaborators - Created by Matej Bošnjak.
- Introducing miniCodeCamp - Created by Geeky Chakri.
- URL shortener and manager - Created by Đoàn Trọng Hiếu.
- SOS Animals App - Created by Julia Undeutsch.
- Pagely- Created by Lalit.
- Introducing GitFolder - Created by Erick Ruano.
- The Anonymous Feedback Platform - Created by Ayodele Samuel Adebayo
- Introducing Aura - Created by Abhinav Rajesh.
- Introducing HandeeSpace - Created by Curious Paul.
- DomainWatch - Created by Zack Sheppard.
🎁 Top 5 Winners
- $500 USD via Hashnode Sponsors program 💵 or Amazon Gift Card or equivalent
- 1 year free of Clerk "Professional" plan for up to 20k MAU, valued at over $1000
- Hashnode T-Shirt 👕
🎁 10 Runners Up Prizes
- $250 USD via Hashnode Sponsors program 💵 or Amazon Gift Card or equivalent
- Hashnode T-Shirt 👕
Participants (with a valid project)
A participation badge for your blog 🏅
How to claim the prizes:
All the winners and runners-up will receive an email with instructions to claim the prize from the Hashnode team in the next few days.
Thank you again for participating and making #ClerkHackathon a success.
In the upcoming days, the winners will present their projects in a Youtube Livestream and the audience will be able to ask questions.
Participate in August's Hackathon sponsored by Auth0 here.
Don't get disheartened if you didn't win! Remember, persistence is the key to success!
👋 Interested in hosting a hackathon on Hashnode?
Hashnode is one of the fastest-growing tech blogging communities for sharing knowledge on the internet. These Hackathons allow DevTools and API companies to promote their products among a growing community of software developers.
Fill out this form if your company is interested in partnering with Hashnode for a Hackathon.