Auth0 + Hashnode Hackathon Winners 🎉
We are super excited to announce the winners of #Auth0Hackathon. More than 80 projects were built using Auth0 in four weeks (August 1st to August 31st). It was tough to pick up the winners due to each of the projects' excellent quality and uniqueness! 🙌
We can see all the hard work in your participation, and we would like to thank you for devoting your time and building an open-source project for our Hackathon.
All the entries were judged based on product thinking, UI/UX, quality of code, best practices, article completeness, and comprehensibility. The entries were judged one by one and manually.
By no particular order, the winners 🥳 of the #Auth0Hackathon Hackathon are as follows:
- Compito - Created by Adithya Sreyaj.
- Hashnode to Twitter - Created by Soumya Ranjan Mohanty.
- Popcorn - Created by Natalie.
- Noteli - Created by Sahil Pabale.
- Pocket Feed - Created by Geeky Chakri.
- Styler - Created by Savio Martin.
- Product Board - Created by Vishwajeet Raj.
- Chatbotish - Created by Abhinav Rajesh.
- JekyllEx - Created by Gourav Khunger.
- Sturmglas - Created by Simona Winnekes.
- Peek- Created by Yuvaraj.
- Mapify- Created by Ashish maurya.
- Kuberam- Created by Rohit Jakhar.
- Opentek- Created by Anirudh Panda.
- MeowForms- Created by Gaurav Tewari.
🎁 Top 5 Winners:
- $1000 USD via Hashnode Sponsors program 💵 or Amazon Gift Card or equivalent
- Hashnode T-Shirt 👕
🎁 10 Runners Up Prizes
- $500 USD via Hashnode Sponsors program 💵 or Amazon Gift Card or equivalent
- Hashnode T-Shirt 👕
Participants (with a valid project)
A participation badge for your blog 🏅
How to claim the prizes:
All the winners and runners-up will receive an email with instructions to claim the prize from the Hashnode team in the next few days.
Thank you again for participating and making #Auth0Hackathon a success.
Don't get disheartened if you didn't win! Remember, persistence is the key to success!
Check out Hashnode's BootCamp, a free online crash course created to help you develop all of the skills you need to succeed as a technical writer. Listen to your favorite creators live and ask them questions regarding personal branding, writing, and making money out of it. From the 13th to the 24th of September, limited seats.