Hello Awesome Hashnoders, 👋
If you have been reading the She Inspires Series on Hashnode, you must have already noticed that each interview is published on a single thread-like page, well it's called Series.
Some of our amazing users have asked for the "Hashnode Series" feature already and for a few months now, we've been testing it in beta and now we are certain that it is ready to be made public.
We officially introduce you to Hashnode Series!
Hashnode Series allows you to start a sequence of related articles and have them all in one place like the She Inspires Series.
Using Hashnode series is simple and stress-free, if you're a Hashnoder already, then it will be much easier as you should be familiar with the user interface already.
If you don't have a Hashnode account, create one here
Creating a new series
- Login to your Hashnode account
- Click on your profile photo on the header, you will now see the "My Series" in the dropdown list.
- Now you should be on the "My Series" page with all your previous Series listed. If you haven't started a Series before, this page will be empty.
- Now click on the "Create a new series" button and you'll be redirected to the Series creation page.
- Now enter your series title, description and upload the series cover image
For best results upload an image that has 800px X 420px dimension.
- Now your series is created successfully and you can start writing
How to add articles to your series
You can write a new article and add to a series or add an existing article to the series. I'll show you how to add an existing article to your series, the process is the same for new articles :).
- Write a new article and publish it or locate an already published article
- Click on the vertical 3-dot button at the bottom-right section of the page and select the "Add to Series" from the dropdown list
- Select the Series you want to add the article to from the list
You can also create a new Series while adding.
- Click on "Done" and your article will now be added to the Series you selected
PS: You can go back and change series by following the whole process again and selecting a new series.
We hope you enjoy reading interesting series on Hashnode and start your series too.
Hashnode is one of the fastest-growing networks of software developers with more than 500K+ monthly active developers from 180+ countries worldwide. We are empowering developers to tell their stories and help them grow in their career.
We are committed to make Hashnode a go-to developer community for sharing knowledge, and this is one of the first few steps.