To select just 5 winners from 113 was difficult. After a lot of debate internally, our team has decided to choose 5 winners for the Amazon Gift cards 💳 (worth USD 500) and 10 special mentions. Every special mention will be eligible for a cool Hashnode Swag T-Shirt. 👕
- Rutik Wankhade for "How I built my own productivity app"
- Tapas Adhikary for "Princess Finder using React, ml5.js, and Teachable Machine Learning"
- Esaú Morais for "How I Built My Own and Awesome Photoshop in 6 Days"
- Piyush Sinha for "Chrome Extension + Hashnode API"
- Adrian Bece for "Magic Painter - Christmas hackathon project"
- Manan Gouhari for "Helping you find value quicker through our text summarization browser extension and web app"
- Yuvraj Singh Jadon for "Hashbot: A Twitter Bot For Hashnode Articles #christmashackathon"
- Nirmalya Ghosh for "Create an app which creates beautiful websites without writing a single line of code"
- Geeky Chakri for "Calmly"
- Adeniji Victor for "Creating resumeCraft - An application that helps you create resumes"
- Seema Saharan for "Make your first Instagram filter"
- Osinachi Chukwujama for "Publish Articles in Zen Mode Using the Hashnode CLI"
- Victoria Lo for "How I Built My First Trading Bot For Hashnode's Hackathon"
- Divya Xavier for "Code an app that could create custom QR Codes for free"
- Marko Denic for "Awesome Tech blogs Platform"
We will reach out to all the winners in the next 24hrs with instructions on how to claim the prizes.
Congratulations to all the winners for participating in Hashnode's Christmas Hackathon. We’d like to thank all the participants who participated in this hackathon.
We are coming up with a bigger Hackathon in Jan 2021, and the announcement will be made very soon.
Till then, we wish you a very happy new year. 🎉